Just me.

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
One of my favorite exercises on the journey was the wikis and videos. I think they will be very useful for me during the school year.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has brought some resources to me that will enhance my teaching skills as a teacher and a learner.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I expected this program to be difficult for me to work through but for the most part it was user friendly.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think it would be great to have like online chat people to help with technical difficulties.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? I think I would participate.
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? Phenominal!

No comments:

Post a Comment