Just me.

Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing12

Point 1 : When commenting on blogs one should keep in mind that if you are going to respond do so in a meaningful way. Two word comments like "you're right" does not benefit the blog author. It is better not to comment than to make meaningless comments that don't stimulate conversation or bring enrichment to the blog.

Point 2: When you want to criticize something someone has said in a blog, do so in good taste without insulting the other person. In other words you can disagree without being disagreeable.

I posted comments on two blogs one was concerning Julia Child the french cook and the other was on basketball. My attention was drawn to these two blogs because I am a chef for one and I love basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment